ART DIRECTOR • SURFING GIRL (SG) MAGAZINE
• Designed and produced editorial, advertisements and support material for Surfing Girl Magazine.
• Coordinated and oversaw product and fashion shoots, from concept through execution, for editorial sections of the magazine.
ART DIRECTOR • TRANSWORLD SNOWBOARDING MAGAZINE
• Worked with editors, photographers and athletes to design and produce all editorial, advertisements and support material for
• Responsible for aesthetic innovation and continuity, deadline management as well as efficient execution.
• Responsible for design and management of event and trade show booth and support materials, merchandising support, apparel, stickers
and web support materials.
Extensive experience in leading, directing and developing product, packaging, and marketing materials from concept through production, including packaging development, technology development, design for manufacturing, cost and reliability. Positive, creative and resourceful with superior problem solving and interpersonal communication skills. Proven ability to be an extremely flexible team member that can meet deadlines and excel in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
MARKETING COORDINATOR • FOUR STAR DISTRIBUTION/C1RCA FOOTWEAR AND APPAREL
• Developed, refined and managed internal processes and work flows between departments .
• Oversaw marketing related projects from concept to implementation.
• Researched and developed retail merchandising, packaging, and custom point-of-purchase materials.
• Organizational responsibilities included coordinating trade shows, and sales meetings, catalogs, creating and maintaining budgets
and schedules, as well as working with vendors, models, media and artists.
ARTIST • DC SHOES, INC.
• Responsible for design and production of all print and point of purchase media for the DC Girls product line.
• Responsible for communication with international sales and the international distributors for design and production of all ad,
point-of-purchase and catalog materials required for international use.
• Worked closely with the IT department to establish and maintain DC’s ftp site for international and domestic use.
CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER/GRAPHIC DESIGNER • EAGLE CREEK 2011-2013, 2014-2016
• Created, evolved and enforced processes across all channels of packaging, digital, print, and visual merchandising and ensured those
processes drove efficient and agile execution.
• Worked closely with the product, design and marketing teams to define requirements and translate product and marketing objectives into
• Worked closely with vendors, manufacturing and supply chain to ensure support materials reach completion on time and on budget.
• Ensured all projects were completed and met the intended design, quality, cost, functionality, and manufacturing objectives.
• Designed new and/or improved existing packaging and support materials and worked closely with vendors for the best packaging
aesthetic, technology, and function.
• Required to possess a broad knowledge of packaging materials and structures for consumer products.
• Products included a wide variety of forms such as, but not limited to, transforming pillows, bottles, backpacks, luggage, and blankets.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER • ONE INDUSTRIES
• Responsible for concept through completion of marketing materials and packaging for One Industries, 661, TAG Metals and Sunline Racing.
• Established and maintained schedules, oversaw photo shoots and worked with vendors for advertisements, catalogs,
point-of-purchase materials, apparel, stickers, web support materials, in-store merchandising and more.
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT/ARTIST • TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS
• Assisted production manager of three magazines.
• Designed and produced magazine editorial, advertisements, and support materials.
• Worked with vendors, printers and advertisers to establish and maintain expenses and deadlines.
• Comanaged of the art/production department to ensure deadlines, design quality, and budgets were met.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR • PRJCT, LLC
• Manage all aspects of the development process and be a hands-on designer.
• Oversee process of defining requirements and translating product and marketing recommendations into realistic outcome.
• Manage a team of freelance designers, photographers and web developers to ensure the necessary support and tools to succeed on the
assigned task or project are provided.
• Projects include consulting, design and production of product, packaging, logos, brochures, posters, advertisements, technical manuals,
photography and photo retouching, and more.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR • FLAT FITTY LUXURY HEADWEAR
• Responsible for concept through completion of overall look of product design, campaign, marketing materials and packaging.
• Utilized project management skills to manage projects, develop processes, budgets, schedules, and communicate progress to peers,
management and clients.
• Oversaw photo shoots and worked with vendors, models, media and artists for product, advertisements, catalogs, point-of-purchase
materials, apparel, stickers, web support materials, in-store merchandising and more.
• Organizational responsibilities included coordinating trade shows, and sales meetings, creating and maintaining schedules, and hiring
in-house and contractor talent.
New Cube blog
Our renovation of the historic Hyperion office complex was listed as a Top 10 by the New Cube blog in its article, “Old Space, New Tricks.”
MARKETING DIRECTOR • JOYRIDE LIMITED
• Utilized project management skills to develop processes, manage projects, develop project scopes, budgets, schedules, and for all design, marketing and team needs.
• Worked with the sales department, artists, photographers and vendors to create, source, and produce product and promotional items and events.
• Responsible for design and coordination of trade show booths.
• Worked with magazines and other media to ensure the company had a strong, positive public presence.
• Managed all aspects of the development and production process as well as acted in-house designer.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE • TEC COLOR CRAFT
• Sales representative for advertising and promotional items.
• Advised clients on new technologies and materials to provide best options, support and aesthetics within given time frames and budget.
• Aided clients with promotional and packaging concepts.
• Contracted and managed orders for existing accounts as well as obtained new clients.
SENIOR AGENCY DESIGNER • TRANSWORLD ART AND DESIGN
• Worked in tandem with production manager of full service advertising agency.
• Responsible for design through production of advertisements, logos, products, packaging, marketing items and campaigns.
• Acted as an account representative directly with clients.
• Worked with photographers, pre-press companies, printers, and manufacturers.
• Utilized project management skills to service clients and maintained records for accounting purposes.